* Veggie Dumplings
1/2 cup finely chopped Bella mushrooms 1/2 cup grated carrots 1/2 cup shredded cabbage 2 Tbsp. finely chopped spinach 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion 2 tsp. minced fresh ginger 1 Tbsp. Coconut Aminos
1 tsp Mushroom Sauce Pepper, to taste
35-40 small dumpling wrappers
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mushrooms, carrots, cabbage, spinach, onion, ginger, mushroom sauce and coconut aminos.
2. Stir until combined and then season with pepper to taste.
3. Form the dumplings by placing the wrappers on a dry surface. Place 1 teaspoon of the vegetable mixture in the center of the wrapper
4. wet the edges of the wrapper with water, and then fold one side over and pinch the edges until sealed. The dumplings will be in the shape of a half moon.
5. Bring 1/2 inch of water to a simmer over medium heat. 6. In a steamer, place as many dumplings as will fit without touching each other.
7. Cover and steam for 10 to 12 minutes. *
Serve the dumplings while they’re hot and with a side of organic Soy sauce with sliced chili peppers.