4 cups packed pitted dates
3 cup raw walnuts
1 cup raw almonds
5 vegan Graham Crackers
1 tsp Nutmeg
6 cups raw cashews, quick-soaked
2 large lemons, juiced
3 tbsp Lemon Zest
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
1/2 cup maple syrup (or honey if not vegan)
1. Blend crust ingredients together in a food processor or blender
2. Lightly grease a cheesecake springform pan or a cake pan. Line the bottom with crust mixture and go as far up the sides as you can. Press down with wax paper and place in freezer
3. Add all filling mixture to a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. Add more maple syrup or honey if needed.
4. Remove crust from freezer and add filling.
5. Freeze for at least 10 minutes if you want to serve immediately or overnight to completely set.
I love dressing this vegan Cashew Cheesecake with edible flowers. It’s rich and full of flavor! Yum!