Raw Earth Medicine:
3 Easy Spicy Chili Recipes one Vegan Base
Vegan Recipe Base:
2 c Kidney Beans
2 c Cannellini Beans
2 c Black Beans
2 c Chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
1 c Chopped White Onion
1 c Chopped Basil
5 oz Tomato Paste
1 packet @simplyorganicfoods Spicy Chili (⬅️keep on hand. No GMO or chemicals)
16oz - Water/Low Sodium Vegetable stock
(Add more liquid for desired thickness)
Sauté Onions in pot to soften a little
Add tomato paste
Bring to a boil then add remaking ingredients including spice packet
Simmer for 5 minutes and serve
You can dress this recipe any way you like it.
1. Vegan: top with basil and chopped peppers and serve over mung beans and black rice
- low in fat and calories paired with mung beans and black rice which are one of the highest sources of protein! There are No GMO's or Chemicals in this dish. This is a perfect healthy meal with no negative attributes that you can eat in abundance.
2. Vegetarian: top with basil, tomato and fresh mozzarella serve over brown rice or mung beans and black rice
- Mozzarella adds lactose, chemicals from processing and fat to the dish which will mildly alter the calories and health benefits of the dish. A well balanced healthy meal.
3. Pleasure Food:
add Grass Fed Filet Mignon with no hormones
Top with Cheddar Cheese, basil and spicy peppers serve over brown rice or mung beans and black rice
- high in saturated fat, protein and calories with some chemicals from the processed cheese, this meal is a treat and should be eaten as such. . Over consumption leads to high cholesterol, heart disease and possibly cancer
From the vegan base recipe these three versions exemplify that you can pick and choose what you want to add to it making it either super healthy, somewhere in the middle or a total treat
By learning how what you do to a dish affects your health, you can take your health into your hands and create a lifestyle that you can live with.