Ginger Veggie Roll:
1 cup Brown Rice
2 cups Water
1 tsp Raw Coconut Sugar
1 tbsp Fresh Grated Ginger
1 tsp @braggsacvhealth Liquid Aminos
1. Bring water to a boil then add Brown Rice and Coconut Sugar.
2. Boil for 15 minutes then start stirring every few minutes. 3. When the water starts to thicken (about 25 minutes into boiling) add the Ginger and Liquid Aminos.
4. Keep stirring until the water is gone and the rice will have a creamy Brown coating on it.
1 Carrot Sliced into long thin Strips
1 Cucumber Sliced into long thin Strips
1 Avocado Sliced into long thin Strips
1 cup Bean Sprouts
Nori Seaweed Papers (will say for sushi)
1. Lay the Nori Paper on a plate. Make a thin layer of Ginger Rice leaving about a 1/2 an inch boarder on two sides.
2. On one end layer Carrots, Cucumber, Avocado and Sprouts.
3. Using the 1/2 inch boarder start to roll the Nori Paper tightly over the veggies.
4. Keep rolling until it forms a log.
Tips: You can use parchment paper or your hands to press on the roll to make sure it's all tightly rolled. You can use a sushi roller but you really don't need to because it's really easy to roll.
5. Using a very sharp serrated knife cut the roll into pieces. Yum!
You don't even need a dip with this roll because the ginger and Liquid Aminos give this roll an authentic Sushi Soy Sauce taste.
I like to pair this roll with a Smokey Cucumber Salad!
This recipe is low fat, all natural, gluten free, gmo free, vegan and so delicious! .
Post a Comment