Sweet Hot and Sour Soup
Prep: cook any type of noodle you like .
6 cups Water
1 c chopped Orange/Red Peppers
1 c Shredded Coleslaw Salad Mix
1/2 c Coconut Aminos
1/4 c Vegetarian Mushroom Sauce
3 tbsp Cholula Hot Sauce
1 tsp Tapatio Hot Sauce
2 tbsp Crushed Red Pepper
1 tbsp White Pepper
1 tbsp Hot Mustard Powder
1 tbsp Onion Salt .
1. Put water in a pot and start heating
2. Add Peppers
3. Add all ingredients except Coleslaw Mix
4. Bring to a boil for 1-2 minutes
5. Add Coleslaw Mix and lower to a simmer
6. Simmer for 1 minute then pour over pre prepped noodles and garnish with peppers (hot or regular) or Scallions .
Sweet Hot and Sour indeed, this soup will make you sweat! It’s a delicious vegan take on a few staple Asian soups all rolled into one! You get a hint of sweet from the Coconut Aminos and Mushroom Sauce with layers of heat and flavor from the different types of peppers in this dish. You can whip this soup up in about 15 minutes and people will think it took you all day because it’s unbelievably flavorful and delicious!