Here are 5 Essentials Daily Habits to include in your lifestyle to get your health going in the right direction:
1. Exercise: A body in motion stays in motion. Get yourself moving with 30 minutes of exercise at least 3 times a week to start. The more you get moving the more exercise your body will crave and the more energy you will have!
2. Water: Since our bodies are made up of mostly water and we use water to do many functions like detox and fuel our cells, it's important to replenish and hydrate daily to keep ourselves from getting dehydrated and storing toxins!
3. Anti-inflammatory: Most pain issues and diseases stem from inflammation. Instead of reaching for the Advil start including a Turmeric based natural Anti-inflammatory into your daily routine. If done daily you will see a continual drop in pain symptoms from inflammatory diseases like arthritis and you will prevent the body from future inflammatory issues!
4. Daily Elixir: Add an extra line of defense to your nutrition by having a tonic, probiotic or elixir every day. They add water, vitamins, minerals, good bacteria and boost immunity while feeding your body what it needs to function in good health.
5. Juice: Cold Pressed Fruit and Vegetable juices help make sure that you get the proper amount of nutrients, vitamins and minerals daily. They can help regulate all of your bodies systems and help support optimum health!
Changing your habits takes time. By slowing incorporating one of these into your lifestyle you will see improved health and a boost in your energy levels. Take it one at time until you develop the good habits you can maintain and then keep adding more until you've developed a lifestyle you can live with! .
(This is an excerpt from: Eat Well Live Well: Transitioning to an Unprocessed Lifestyle by Amy Michelle) .
Available in Paperback
Post a Comment