Dried Fruit is a fantastic healthy and naturally sweet snack but it's another victim of the food industry! Most dried fruits have added sugar and they use Sulfur Dioxide as a preservative. Sulfur dioxide exposure can be very harmful, even deadly to asthma sufferers and those with sulfite allergies or sensitivities, and is a toxic and dangerous chemical to both our bodies and the environment.
Invest in a dehydrator and feed your loved ones natures candy! The possibilities of what you can safely make are endless and naturally delicious!